1. The Website is operated by My Wonder Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06285666 whose registered office is at Innovis House, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1AS ("the Company" / "We" / "Us" / "Our").
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. We may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and We are under no obligation to update such material, although make every effort to keep information updated.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of this Usage Policy and that they comply with them.
4. We shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, any circumstances that may arise from your use of the Website.
5. Where We publish and control information on the Website, We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect.
6. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Us and We will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without Our explicit written consent.
7. We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
8. We shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from the content of the Website.
9. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website and all intellectual property rights contained in and to the products displayed on the Website, are owned by Us or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without Our express written permission. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
10. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
11. If you breach the provisions of this Usage, We shall suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Website.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or products or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which it cannot exclude by law. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
13. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
15. This Usage Policy may vary from time to time. By using this Website you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time and displayed on this page.
16. If any part of this Usage Policy or any document referred to herein is illegal or unenforceable, such portion(s) shall be excluded from this Usage Policy and any relevant document to the minimum extent required and the balance of this Usage Policy and any relevant document shall remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
18. It is not the intention of the parties to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Usage Policy.
19. This Usage Policy and any disputes that may arise between you and Us will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions|
© 2013 My Wonder Ltd. Site Map
Design-Sharon Spencer / Programming-Dave Sharp / Photos-Moose Azim