My Wonder Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom under number 06285666 and whose registered office is at Richmond House, 38 High Street, Hurspierpoint, West Sussex BN6 9RG ("we" / "our").
3. Information may be received and stored automatically when users interact with us via the Website, such as the internet protocol(IP) address used to connect to the internet, connection information, operating system and platform, unique reference number linked to the data entered on the system, login details, activity on the Website including the pages users visit and searches they may have made.
5. We take our user's security very seriously. Precautions are taken to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We maintain stringent safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data. Our banking partner (protx) also maintains the strictest possible safeguards for credit card transactions.
6. We will only disclose personal data to third parties in particular circumstances, such as: to those third parties providing us with a service, examples of which could be payment providers and organisations that assist with the communications or monitoring of the Website; or if users have agreed on the Website to provide data to our other partners so that they can send emails or other forms of communication with details of goods or services which may be of interest to users, special offers and promotions. Users wishing to stop receiving such communications can unsubscribe via the communication at any time.
7. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you. We operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
9. 'Unsubscribe' Policy - You may at any time unsubscribe to the Website by sending an email to .
10. Change/Modify Details - If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to .
11. Contact - If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you may email us at .